Here is Buiderall!
“Imagine a world where you can access all the marketing tools you need to succeed in your business!” – says the Builderall sales pitch.
Do you believe that there is such a place where you can have everything you need to succeed online?
If it is, it should be costly, right?
Well, after all, there are so many scams out there claiming that all you need is to buy their product and you’ll be successful.
So, is Builderall a scam?
We’ll find out soon
What is Builderall
Builderall is a great platform that offers a wide range of tools to help you grow your online business at a very affordable price. But it’s a stand-alone platform, which means you’ll have to switch to a new platform if you’re already using WordPress to build a website. Also, to continue running your business, you have to keep paying Builderall recurring fees.
What is included in Builderall
So the list below is all the tools you can access in the Builderall platform, which you’ve just seen in the video. Let me only briefly walk you through each of them.
- HTML5 (Drag & Drop) Site Builder – User-friendly interface that even beginners can create beautiful websites (include thousands of templates)
- Email Marketing Platform (Mail Boss) – Unlimited Autoresponder campaigns up to 10K subscribers
- Responsive Website/Blog Builder – This is the feature I couldn’t agree on. Builderall does NOT have a responsive website builder (I’ll explain later)
- Animated Video Creator – This is a very cool feature. You can easily create your animated video to promote your business.
- Floating Video Creator – The feature the makes your video float on your website.
- Design Studio Mockups – This is another excellent tool for you to design professional-looking cover images, posters, etc., without using complicated photo editing software
- Presentation Builder – This tool allows you to create digital presentation on your website (unlike the real-life presentation)
- On-Page SEO Report Tool – Another good thing about Builderall is that their website can be indexed and rank on Google. This tool helps you optimize your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) settings.
- Facebook Integration – Builderall websites can seamlessly integrate with your Facebook
Browser Notifications – This is a compelling function because your audience will receive notifications about your website even if they’re not on your site (Of course with their permission)
- Lead Capture Tools – I believe this requires no further explanation. It helps you collect your subscriber’s Email addresses.
- Click/Heat Map Tool – This is another new tool. It is often a paid service from other companies. You can track how your audience behaves on your website to optimize your conversion rate.
- iOS/Android App Creator – Last but not least, another unique tool. You can quickly build your mobile app on its platform.
What I like most about Builderall is that they have a lot of guidance within their platform. Despite there are so many features, there are 200+ video tutorials to teach you how to use each of them to grow your business.
On top of that, there’s a Private Facebook Group for all Builderall members as well as Weekly Live Training for you to learn new skills.
Who is for Builderall for (and for not)
Since Builderall has lots of tools and functions, it’s suitable for a wide range of audiences, such as
- Newbies (who have zero experience in digital marketing)
- Affiliate Marketers (who earn commission by promoting other people’s products)
- Product Creators (who wants to sell their products online, both physical & digital)
- Small Business Owners (can be people who want to build a website for their local business)
- Marketing Agencies (help other people with website building and marketing)
- Anyone who wants to make money online
However, I believe Builderall is NOT for people who already have their websites unless they want to spend time and money to switch platforms, which I think is a stupid idea.
You must be aware that Builderall is a stand-alone platform.
Although it can integrate with quite some third party software/tools, you will need to stick to this platform and keep paying them monthly or yearly fees if you want your websites or your landing pages to keep running. (That’s the “Platform Lock-in” issue which I’ll talk about in just a moment.)
So, if you happen to be someone who doesn’t have a website yet and want to build one for your online business, Builderall is for you.
Builderall is also for you if you just want to build a landing page or a funnel for your next campaign.
Other than that, I wouldn’t recommend you to switch into a new platform like chasing a “shiny object.”
I hope this makes sense to you!
There are three different pricing options in Builderall, namely Web Presence, Digital Marketing, and Builderall Business.
1. Everything in ONE Place
Builderall solved the problem that we need to purchase different tools from many platforms.
Builderall brings everything under one roof so that you don’t have to overpay and over-complicate things.
2. Very Affordable & Reasonable Pricing
I would be happy to pay $50 per month or even up to $100 per month for all the services they provide. Yet, they’re charging at only $10 and $30 per month.
It’s a pretty crazy deal.
3. Easy-to-Use Interface
As you can see in the demo video, it’s straightforward to build your website and landing pages using Builderall.
All you need to do is “drag and drop” elements to the places you want them to be.
It’s absolutely WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) platform!
4. Unlimited Website Hosting Provided
You have to purchase your domain, but it’s rare to see the company offering UNLIMITED web hosting service.
5. Create Your Apps
It is a unique feature because not many platforms out there allow complete newbies to build a mobile App by just using simple drag and drop functions.
It is useful for you to build some simple Apps. (Of course, don’t expect it to be very sophisticated!)
6. Suitable for a Wide Range of Users
Most products out there only target a specific group of people. However, like what I’ve listed earlier on, Builderall is catered for a wide range of audiences.
Many groups of people can benefit from this excellent program.
7. More accessible to Design Than WordPress
To be honest, using WordPress is like learning an entirely new language in the beginning. So quite several people may struggle with WordPress when they’re just starting without clear guidance.
Also, the design of your website in WordPress pretty much depends on the theme you choose.
Unless you know how to code, it’s hard for you to customize all the design features to make it the way you want.
Builderall’s powerful page design function is a much better alternative if you are very particular about your website design.
8. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Last but not least, you’re able to get your money back within 30 days if you’re not satisfied with Builderall.
1. It is NOT WordPress
Having said that it’s better than WordPress in terms of design, WordPress is still the leading platform for building websites.
For your info, WordPress runs 28.9% of the entire Internet. (Source: codeine) That’s a huge share!
Being the dominant player in the game, people are more familiar with WP rather than Builderall. There are also many more tools and integration that are related to WordPress.
Most importantly, there is more freedom in WP. You won’t be stuck to the platform like you will in Builderall.
If you’ve noticed, I haven’t talked about the “Builderall Business” package, as shown in the pricing plan.
This Builderall Business is the plan you need to purchase if you want to make money by promoting Builderall, like an affiliate program.
However, this means that you need to pay an extra $50 per month just for you to promote Builderall and be eligible for commission.
It is the “play-to-play” situation I’m talking about. You’re paying to be paid. Sounds wrong, right?
Yes, they do offer quite a several training and resources to help you promote Builderall. But from my experience, I just feel that it’s not worth it to keep paying $50 per month for an affiliate program.
3. Unclear Pricing
In the pricing, they didn’t indicate that the prices listed are monthly recurring.
If you’re not observant enough, you may think that it’s a one-time fee.
4. Platform Lock-in Issue
I’ve explained this earlier. You’re indirectly forced to be a lifetime customer of Builderall if you want to continue running your business.
The only way to escape from this trap is to start over again using WordPress, which is a much more commonly used platform.
5. Page Builder is NOT Responsive!
Huh? I thought you just mentioned you could build a responsive website and pages on Builderall?
Theoretically, YES, but in reality, NO!
Let me explain
Builderall allows you to design your page in three different formats – desktop, tablet, and mobile. So you need to create three times for your page to look decent on all platforms.
Is it that simple and straightforward? Obviously NO!
The problem with Builderall is that its software is not built to be responsive. That’s why you need to design three times on each device.
A truly responsive page builder is that your content will adjust themselves no matter the size of your screen. All you need to do is to go into different device mode and do some minor editing to perfect the details.
Is Builderall a scam
No, Builderall is NOT a scam. But there are a lot of things you need to consider before joining.
“Is Builderall worth it?” and “Should I use Builderall?” are two different questions.
Yes, Builderall is worth it because it’s a great deal judging from the price and the things they provide.
However, when you compare the products to other major players in the market, Builderall products still fall short.
I know it’s very tempting to see such an All-in-One platform that provides you with so many things at a very affordable price.
But do you think they’re reliable in the long run?
I’m not implying or predicting that Builderall will shut down shortly. All I’m saying is that you should be cautious about the quality of Builderall’s products.
There’s a saying that goes like this, “You get what you paid for.”
We all know there are scams out there. But I believe the majority of the companies specialize in their services don’t just charge the price to make money from you.
Just take a look at ClickFunnels. They charge $97 for their specialized service in building funnels.
Yet Builderall is trying to so-called “spoil the market” by providing so many services at such a low price. My question to you is, Would you trust Builderall?
Think about this: ClickFunnels is still the leading company/product in the funnel industry. Builderall is nowhere near. They’re just creating a lot of buzzes and trying to get attention.
Similar to Email Marketing, people still trust and rely on big companies like AWeber, GetResponse, ConvertKit, etc.
I don’t know about you. But I would rather trust the companies that specialize in their services, instead of spreading themselves too thin.
Don’t get me wrong! I love the concept that Builderall is trying to bring everything under one roof so that internet marketers like us don’t have to purchase software after software for different purposes.
But this is also their drawback. If they’re able to level up their products some more to compete or even surpass the major players in the market, that will be great!
What is the difference between My first recommendation, Wealthy affiliate, and builder all?
- They build websites
- They have a lot of training resources available.
- They offer web hosting.
- Both have weekly live training.
- Builderall doesn’t teach you about how to make money online. It only helps you build websites and create additional tools in your business.
- On the other hand, Wealthy Affiliate has step-by-step training to teach you how to choose your niche, how to drive traffic to your website, how to convert your audience and make money, etc.
- They have very different tool-kits. For example, Builderall has video creator and App creator while Wealthy Affiliate has its Keyword research tool and SSL Certificates for its Premium websites.
If you’re entirely new to internet marketing and this whole thing of making money online, I would recommend you to follow Wealthy Affiliate’s training. Builderall is only for technical stuff.
Here is my first recommended platform to earn money in a better way
If you are still looking for a legitimate way of making money online and from home, then you should check out Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate is where I learned how to make money online and it gives you all the training and tools you need to succeed.
Also, there’s a community of a million people to ask questions to and to help you out.
If you have any questions or thoughts about this article or Wealthy Affiliate, please do not hesitate to leave me a comment below! I always reply to all my commenters!